July 20 – 27, 2019 or
July 27 – Aug. 3, 2019
- Pool View Room Diver Package Price: $2595.00 (based on double occupancy)
- Non-Diver Package Price: $2195.00 (based on double occupancy)
- Single supplement: +$558.00
- Ocean view upgrade: +$150 per person
Two Week Trip: July 20 – Aug. 3, 2019
- Pool View Room Diver Package Price: $4595.00 (based on double occupancy)
- Non-Diver Package Price: $3726.00 (based on double occupancy)
- Single supplement: +$1118.00
- Ocean view upgrade: +$247 per person
A $500.00 non refundable deposit will reserve your space!
Book It Now
Ninety miles northeast of Grand Cayman lies the island of Little Cayman and the exciting Little Cayman Beach Resort. The two story guest buildings line the large freshwater pool which offers a beautiful view of the ocean. Porches and balconies are in abundance, adding a quaintness reminiscent of the European origins of the early settlers. The famous “Bloody Bay” wall is a hop, skip, and a giant stride from the resort offering spectacular diving starting at 18 feet and descending to over 6000 feet.
The island offers the best of both worlds: a charming, tropical resort on a quiet, unspoiled island, surrounded by breathtaking coral walls. Topside relax on the beach, bicycle around the island or hike through the largest bird sanctuary in the Caribbean. Spend an unforgettable week at the “island that time forgot”.
- What is included in this package?
- Round-trip airfare from Grand Cayman to Little Cayman
- Round-trip airport/resort ground transfers
- 7 Nights at Little Cayman Beach Resort in a Pool View Room (based on double occupancy)
- Manager’s cocktail reception
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily
- 3 drinks nightly
- 6 days of 2-tank morning boat dives
- 5 days of 1-tank afternoon boat dives
- Unlimited tanks for shore diving
- Use of dive computer, tanks, weights & weight belt
- Complimentary WiFi
- Resort taxes, fees and gratuities
- Weaver’s Group escort - Steve Weaver
- What is NOT included in this package?
- International airfare
- Beverages not specified
- Personal dive gear
- Dive crew gratuities
- Nitrox ($170 per week for 17 tanks if pre-paid)
- Trip and dive insurance (strongly recommended)
- Departure taxes
- Excess luggage charges
An Unforgettable Tropical Experience
The trip of a lifetime. Weaver’s Dive & Travel
will take you there.
Book It Now
Sign up for travel insurance!
(required!) Download and fill out: