June 15 – 26, 2024
- 11 night diver package price: $3695.00 – Garden View room(Per person based on double occupancy)
- Single Diver Garden View room – $4595.00
- 11 night diver price for Beach front room – $4350.00 (Per person based on double occupancy)
- Single Diver Beach Front room – $5525.00
A $500.00 non refundable deposit will reserve your space
Bunaken Marine Park is most famed for its dramatic walls and its rich variety of life — in particular, its macro life. Every site has a plethora of critters dwelling in every nook and cranny you look in. Popular regulars include pygmy seahorses, ornate ghost pipefish, hairy squat lobsters, and blue ringed octopus.
Although not well known for larger species, the open waters are home to a number of pelagic species that often make an appearance during dives, such as napoleon wrasse, tuna, and giant trevally. Both white tip and black tip reef sharks are resident on many dive sites, and white spotted eagle rays often make an appearance.
Another thing Bunaken Marine Park is famous for, is its healthy turtle population. Bunaken Island, in particular, has many turtles living there year round — it is not uncommon to see more than ten on a single dive. The most common species are green and hawksbill; however, loggerhead, olive ridley, and leatherback, can all be found living in the park.
Siladen Resort & Spa, is an exclusive award winning boutique dive resort located on Pulau Siladen, a lush tropical island in the heart of the Bunaken National Marine Park, a protected ocean area known worldwide for the richness of its waters and being the epicentre of global marine biodiversity.
- Package Includes
- 11 Nights in the respected room category
- 18 guided boat dives
- Unsurpassed dive guide attention and superlative resort service
- Nitrox for all certified nitrox dives
- All meals & snacks, brewed coffee, tea, drinking water
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Free WiFi
- Weaver’s Group escort
- Package Does NOT Include
An Unforgettable Tropical ExperienceThe trip of a lifetime. Weaver’s Dive & Travel will take you there.
(required!) Download and fill out: