We have just added a second boat to this trip, there is still limited space available.
December 30 – January 10, 2021/22
- Palau Diver Package Price: $4465.00 (Based on double occupancy)
Full payment is due now.
Palau is recognized by divers as being among the best in the world. There is not one main attraction in Palau which is unusual – it has everything: big schools of fish, lots of sharks, healthy reefs, World War II wrecks and history, and the world-famous Blue Corner. It all adds up to an outrageously good dive destination and one that rarely disappoints.
Palau is a chain of 200 islands in the western Pacific lying some 650 km (528 miles) to the southeast of the Philippines. You can expect excellent visibility and constant water temperatures throughout the entire year, meaning that it is always a ‘good time’ to hop on a liveaboard boat in Palau for an unforgettable scuba adventure.
Don’t miss this trip of a lifetime!
- Palau Package Includes
- 4 nights at The Palau Central Hotel – Dec. 30 to Jan. 2 & Jan 9.
- 7 Night accommodations on the Rock Islands Aggressor or the Palau Aggressor II
- All meals and beverages on board
- 5 1/2 Days diving (up to 5 dives/day)
- All taxes
- Airport/ hotel/ boat transfers
- Weaver’s Group escort – Jane Steinbrecher
- Palau Package Does NOT Include
- Roundtrip International Air
- Transfers to and from the boat (Approx. $5 each way)
- Marine park fees and port charges: $240 per person
- Green fee and departure tax – $55 per person
- Meals and beverages on required hotel overnight
- Personal dive gear
- Excess luggage fees
- Trip Cancellation & Dive Accident Insurance required.
An Unforgettable Tropical ExperienceThe trip of a lifetime. Weaver’s Dive & Travel will take you there.
(required!) Download and fill out: