March 7 – 14, 2020
- Package Price Lower Deck Cabin (based on double occupancy): $4195.00
- Upgrade to Main Deck Cabin: +$200 per person
- Upgrade to Master Suite: +$300 per person
Deposit: $500 Non-Refundable deposit to reserve space!
Interim payment: $1000 due February 1, 2019
Final payment: Balance due November 30, 2019
Our vessel on the Silver Bank, the M/V Turks & Caicos Explorer II, is a 126 ft. custom-designed live- aboard dive boat housing 20 guests in 10 well-appointed cabins. Ship stewards offer unparalleled service including daily housekeeping, and the chef offers an excellent variety of delicious cuisine made from local- ly sourced produce, fish, and meats.
After boarding the ship and getting settled in, we begin the overnight crossing to the Silver Bank. It generally takes 8 to 10 hours to reach our mooring area on the Northeast corner of the bank. You will begin spotting whales as soon as we approach the shallow bank, with numbers increasing as we near the mooring. We arrive late morning, and will be out in the tenders the very first afternoon (after an informational briefing). Each subsequent day on the bank, we have two sessions on the tenders, morning and afternoon.
- Package Includes
- 7 nights accommodation aboard the The M/V Turks & Caicos Explorer II
- All activities aboard the ship
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner plus snacks (except Friday night)
- All coffee, tea, juices, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Linens, towels, shampoo, conditioner and liquid soap
- Weaver’s group escort: Steve Weaver
- What's NOT included in this package?
- Tourist arrival card ($10 cash upon arrival)
- Transfers to and from the ship from airport and/or hotels
- Excess baggage charges
- Departure taxes at airport (sometimes included in airfare)
- Cruising fees & sanctuary fees ($350)
- Port & fuel surcharge ($350 to be paid on board in cash)
- Equipment rental
- Gratuities for guides and crew (15-20%)
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
An Unforgettable Tropical ExperienceThe trip of a lifetime. Weaver’s Dive & Travel will take you there.
(required!) Download and fill out: