August 15 – 22, 2020
Diver Package Price: $3295.00 (Based on double occupancy)
NON Diver Package Price: $2365.00 (Based on double occupancy)
A $1000.00 non refundable deposit will reserve your space
This will be our 5th Coral Reef Ecology Workshop Series Trip (CREWS) and they are becoming more and more popular each year. The trip is designed to educate our guests on the marine environment by having 2 marine biologists on the trip giving daily talks on interesting topics pertaining to underwater world. They will also be diving with you each day to answer any questions you might have. Guests on past CREWS trips usually comeback year after year, stating that they learn so much that it gives them a whole new perspective on diving.
The Republic of the Philippines is a tropical nation made up of more than 7,000 islands. The country’s amazingly varied people and cultures reflect its diverse landscape, which encompasses rice terraces, active volcanoes, underground rivers, starling hills, tropical rain forests and, of course, spectacular coral-fringed islands. The Philippines is as beautiful underwater as it is stunning on land.
The archipelago is home to more than 3000 species of fish and 450 species of coral, including some of the most diverse marine life found anywhere. Dazzling coral gardens, dramatic walls, historical wrecks and amazing muck diving, you will see critters you never knew existed! When taking time out of the water, keep in mind that you are only an hour’s drive to spectacular cave explorations, cascading waterfalls and whale/dolphin-watching centers.
Join us for an educational adventure you will never forget!
- Package Includes
- Roundtrip airfare from Manila to Dumaguete
- 7 nights in a deluxe room at Atlantis Dumaguete
- All meals at Toko’s Restaurant
- Coffee, tea, and filtered water
- Unlimited internet access
- Up to 2 to 3 boat dives/day (including night diving)
- 1 day dive trip to Apo Island or similar
- CREWS T-shirt
- CREWS lectures (including use of the conference room & facilities)
- Roundtrip airport/ hotel transfers
- Group Escort with marine biologist staff
- Package Does NOT Include
- International Airfare from US to Manila
- Marine Park Fees
- Tourist Tax * (currently Php110)
- Nitrox ($180 if pre-paid)
- Personal Dive Equipment
- Land Excursions
- Diver accident insurance (Strongly recommended)
An Unforgettable Tropical ExperienceThe trip of a lifetime. Weaver’s Dive & Travel will take you there.
(required!) Download and fill out: