- April 9 – 21, 2017Diver Package Price: $5199.00 (Based on double occupancy) One cabin available
A $1000.00 non refundable deposit will reserve your space
7 nights diving on a live aboard in the Maldives and 5 nights exploring in Sri Lanka
The Maldives Islands lie Southwest of India. Scattered across the equator in the middle of the Indian Ocean, the gem-like islands of the Maldives depict the rare vision of a tropical paradise. Palm fringed is- lands with sparkling white beaches, turquoise lagoons, clear warm waters and coral reefs teeming with abundant varieties of marine flora and fauna, fascinates visitors as it has for thousands of years.
There are three distinctly different types of diving: inside the atolls, outside the atolls and inside the channels or passes, which is where the currents are strongest and you’ll find the greatest congregation of fish life. Most intriguing are the cleaning stations, found around every corner and under every ledge. Groupers, Snappers, Surgeonfish, Eels, Parrotfish, even Giant Napoleon Wrasse park casually in corners, oblivious to all, (including cameras) while armies of wrasse, shrimp and other assorted cleaners pick at debris in their open gills and cavernous mouths. The big attraction, however, are the schools of fish that patrol the reefs in colorful packs along with the very common sightings of whale sharks and manta rays.
- Package Includes
- Airport transfers in Maldives
- 7 Nights accommodation aboard Carpe Vita Liveaboard – double occupancy
- All meals on Carpe Vita
- 5 and 1/2 days of diving average 4 dives per day
- Soft drinks, Coffee, Juices, and 2 glasses of wine or beer daily onboard.
- Sri Lanka land safari – which includes flight from Male to Colombo, 5 nights accomodations, breakfast daily, and all guided land tours.
- Weaver’s Group escort - Steve Weaver
- Package Does NOT Include
- International air
- Accommodations & Meals not specified
- $6.00 per person per day bed tax
- Alcoholic beverages and expresso drinks except what is specified
- Nitrox Fee ($150 per week)
- Other onboard services; spa, laundry, etc.
- Personal dive equipment
- Departure tax and visa fee
- Dive Insurance (required)
- Travel insurance
- Fuel surcharge if applicable
- Airline luggage fees
An Unforgettable Tropical ExperienceThe trip of a lifetime. Weaver’s Dive & Travel will take you there.
(required!) Download and fill out: