January 11 – 20, 2020 – (Actual dates of the workshop)
- 9 night diver package price: $3610.00 – Deluxe Ocean View room(Per person based on double occupancy)
- 9 night diver price for garden view room – $2975.00 (Based on double occupancy)
A $500.00 non refundable deposit will reserve your space
Whether you are brand new to underwater photography or an advanced shooter, our photo work- shop dive trip to Lembeh, Indonesia is an excellent way to learn and improve your skills. THREE heavy weight, world class Photo Pros: Todd Winner, Saeed Rashid and Joseph Tepper will guide you through the workshop with daily talks, one on one mentoring sessions and side by side diving. The 10 day workshop will be packed with incredible diving and you will surely improve your photography skills by the end of this trip. The three visiting Pros will be working alongside the full time, in-house Photo Pro, Frederic Juneau, as well as two Marine Biologists Dimpy Jacobs and Agustian Peloa. With a phenomenal team behind you, you’ll be taking home some of your best images to date. No matter what level of photographer or videographer you are, you’ll learn how to take your underwater imaging to the next level. Whether you are diving with a compact camera, bringing a totally new camera set up with you or an advanced DSLR you’ll learn how to get the best shots possible from your system.
Lembeh is an island off the northeast coast of Sulawesi near the town of Bitung. It is 25 km long and 2 km wide. Lembeh Island is separated from the mainland of Sulawesi by a narrow stretch of water known as Lembeh Strait. The Lembeh Strait is world-famous for it’s abundance of rare and unusual marine life.
At Lembeh Resort the in-house marine biologists and underwater photography trained dive guides are passionate about sharing the critters of this unique area. Dive with us and experience the Lembeh Strait to its full potential while you DEVELOP your photography skills!
- Package Includes
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Complimentary Lembeh Resort welcome cocktail
- 9 nights Luxury Cottage accommodations
- All meals & snacks, brewed coffee, tea, drinking water
- Complimentary 30-minute spa treatment
- Daily fruit basket & cookies in the room
- 22 guided boat dives
- “Workshop Member Time” (one-on-one) with the pros: maximize your learning curve before, between or after your dives. Master the techniques presented or sort out your processing woes.
- Daily seminars by our professional presenters on a wide range of customized topics followed by practical in-water application.
- Unlimited guided house reef dives (subject to guide availability, 8 am to 5 pm)
- 3:1 diver to guide ratio
- Unsurpassed dive guide attention and superlative resort service to complement the entire event.
- Nitrox for all dives certified on Nitrox
- Free WiFi
- Weaver’s Group escort - Steve Weaver
- Package Does NOT Include
- Round trip airfare
- Meals not specified and beverages
- Personal dive equipment
- Departure tax ($18.00)
- Dive and trip Insurance (recommended)
- Airline luggage fees
An Unforgettable Tropical ExperienceThe trip of a lifetime. Weaver’s Dive & Travel will take you there.
(required!) Download and fill out: