December 24, 2021—January 4, 2022
Diver Package Price: $5795.00 (Based on double occupancy)
- $1000 Non-Refundable Deposit
- Interim Payment: $1,500 December 18, 2020
- Final Payment Due: September 24, 2021
Our home for these 11 exciting nights in the heart of the ocean’s most biodiverse area will be the Pindito. This 8 cabin vessel has been at home in the Indonesian waters since 1992, but underwent a major facelift in 2006 that ended with the addition of a camera room, sundeck, and full renovated cabins and lounge. Since then additional renovations have occurred keeping the boat classy, clean and the perfect host for cruising these amazing waters.
The dive sites offer incredible diversity, which makes this cruise so special. On one day you can dive comfortably and marvel at the rarest creatures in the macro area, and the next day you dive with manta rays and big fish shoals. There are over 1,000 species of fish, 260 reef coral species, 70 different sponge species, 17 species of whales and dolphins and 2 species of sea turtles in these waters. From the surface, whales and other marine life can be observed.
The tour starts and ends in Bima , cruising right through the middle of the Komodo National Park. Most of the time we will visit both islands Banta, Komodo and Rinca. You will also visit the smaller islands of Gili Lawa Laut and Tatawa Be-
sar. Likewise, stops at the islands of Moyo and Sangeang are possible.
If you have ever wanted to see all the best Indonesia has to offer, join us on this trip!
- Package Includes
- 11 Nights accommodation aboard Pindito – double occupancy
- All meals onboard
- Up to 3 dives per day (no diving on arrival and departure days)
- Nitrox for nitrox certified divers
- Beverages, not including wine (domestic beer included)
- Harbor fees
- All offered land excursions
- Government taxes
- Port fees & surcharges
- RT Airport transfers to boat
- Weaver’s Group escort
- Package Does NOT Include
- International air
- Indonesian Visa (currently free)
- Meals not specified
- Personal dive equipment
- Departure tax (Approx $16)
- Dive Insurance (required)
- Travel insurance
- Airline luggage fees
An Unforgettable Tropical ExperienceThe trip of a lifetime. Weaver’s Dive & Travel will take you there.
(required!) Download and fill out: