The SSI Enriched Air Nitrox program will teach you how to safely plan and dive with enriched air mixtures of up to 40% oxygen. Diving with enriched air can increase your no-decompression limits, increase your safety, and reduce the required length of your surface intervals when compared to air. You will earn the SSI Enriched Air Nitrox 32% certification after completing this program.
The Fun Part – you can typically stay down longer and get back the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty.
- What You Learn
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer.
To enroll in the SSI Enriched Air Diver course, you must:
- Be 10 years or older
- Have an SSI Open Water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- The Learning Materials You Need
Course Tuition $135.00
Contact us to Sign Up!