The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
The Fun Part – you can typically stay down longer and get back the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty.
- What You Learn
- Techniques for getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox
- Enriched air scuba diving equipment considerations
- Enriched air considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tell what’s in your scuba tank and how to set your dive computer.
To enroll in the PADI Enriched Air Diver course, you must:
- Be 15 years or older
- Have a PADI Open Water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- The Learning Materials You Need
The Enriched Air Diver crewpak includes all required materials* to complete PADI’s Enriched Air Diver specialty. The Enriched Air Diver Manual covers the procedures for diving with Enriched Air (up to 40%) and the Enriched Air Diving video on DVD demonstrates step-by-step how to plan a dive using multiple dive tables. The crewpak also includes the 32%, 36% and the DSAT Oxygen Exposure tables.
* The RDP used in the PADI Open Water Diver course is required but not included with this crewpak.
Course Tuition $135.00 Student Kit $63.50
Upon completion of the course you will apply for an Enriched Air Nitrox certification card through PADI. The processing fee for the card is $32.00. This certification counts towards a Master Diver Rating.
Contact us to Sign Up!