June 4 – 20, 2020
- Diver Package Price (double occupancy): $3295.00
- $1000.00 non-refundable deposit due to reserve your space
Have you always dreamed of going to Egypt and seeing the sites that you’ve been hearing about since elementary school? Join us on a 16-day joint land-based tour and liveaboard safari trip to Egypt and the Red Sea!
We begin in Cairo, where we will enjoy a full day tour including the Pyramids, the Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum. From Cairo we will travel south to Aswan, where we will embark upon a 3-night Nile cruise to Luxor, visiting Abu Simbel (optional), the High Dam, the Philae temple, Kom Ombo temples, and Edfu on the way. Once in Luxor, we will visit the West Bank of the Nile where the Colossi of Memnon, the Valleys of the Kings and Queens, and the Hatshepsut temple await you. That night, you will visit the Karnak temple for the Sound and Light show. The following day, you will visit the Karnak and Luxor temples, and the Luxor and Mummification museums.
After Luxor we travel to Marsa Alam, the place from which we will depart on our 7-night dive safari aboard the M/V Emperor Elite on the “Simply the Best” itinerary. We will dive the top sites in the South: Big and Little Brothers, Daedalus Reef and Elphinstone. These sites attract a diverse array of marine species and large pelagics. Large tuna, jacks and snappers cruise in the blue, accompanied by occasional hammerheads, silvertips, silky and oceanic white tip sharks and mantas. Even the rare thresher shark can be found here. For the coral lovers, there is rich growth of soft and hard corals. With warm, clear water and abundant marine life, it’s not shocking at all that Egypt’s Red Sea has long been considered one of the world’s top scuba diving destinations. The diversity of the Red Sea’s reefs means that there’s something for everyone whether you’re into hard-to-spot macro species or sharks.
- 8-night Land-based tour including Cairo, Luxor, and Marsa Alam hotels and tours, 3-night nile cruise, English speaking guides, transfers, and entrance fees (call for detailed itinerary)
- Local R/t transfers from airport or hotel to boat in Marsa Alam
- 7 night dive safari on board M/V Emperor Elite (last night either on board or in a hotel) in a shared cabin on a Full board basis including soft drinks and red wine with dinner
- 6 days of diving including guide, 12 litre tanks, weights, and weight belts with Free Nitrox for certified divers (subject to availability)
- Environmental tax, marine park fees, and port fees
- Weaver’s trip escort
- Food & Beverages not mentioned
- Optional tours
- Diving equipment and/or dive courses
- Tanks other than 12 litres
- Travel insurance
- Dive insurance
An Unforgettable Tropical ExperienceThe trip of a lifetime. Weaver’s Dive & Travel will take you there.
(required!) Download and fill out: