Sure, you know many Divemasters. You have interacted with them on every trip you’ve been on. Even if you are not ready to quit your job to become a Divemaster, you ARE ready to hone your diving skills and deepen your knowledge to become the best diver you can be.
The PADI Divemaster program is designed to educate divers to enter the scuba workforce. It is a professional-level course which goes deep on the diving skills and dive theory required to be a successful Divemaster anywhere in the world. You will focus on diving skills, diver physiology, decompression challenges, and you will intern with instructors to put what you’ve learned into action. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities by teaching you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers. Your adventure into the professional levels of recreational diving begins with the PADI Divemaster program.
If you are NOT planning to become a professional, the Divemaster program is for you. Really!? Yes, you will learn a deeper set of skills and theory that WILL make you a much better diver. By becoming ready to teach and help others, you will internalize these skills making you a far better diver than you are today. Many of our students take this course to be the best diver they can be. And, it’s really fun too.
Why Take the Divemaster program from Weaver’s?
We go significantly beyond the standard PADI Divemaster course. Our philosophy is the more you know, the more you practice what you have learned, the better you can be. In our course, you will have 8 classroom sessions going deeply into the physics, physiology, ecology, people skills, equipment, and leadership skills. Once complete, you will be a PADI Certified Divemaster and you will have instructor-level-knowledge in most of key topics instructors need to know.
If you are Rescue Diver trained and ready to learn more, sign up for this class.
Prerequisites: PADI Rescue Diver or qualifying certification from another organization & 40 logged dives
- AS A PADI DIVEMASTER, YOU GAIN THE ABILITY TO:
- Work with local dive centers, on live-aboard dive boats, yachts and at exotic resort locations,
- Assist PADI Instructors with scuba classes
- Lead PADI Scuba Divers on guided dive tours
- Teach and certify PADI Skin Divers
- Conduct PADI Scuba Review programs for certified divers
- Conduct Discover Local Diving orientations
- Teach The Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Course after successfully completing a Digital Underwater Specialty Instructor Training Course
- Teach Emergency First Response CPR and First Aid programs after completing the Emergency First Response instructor-training program.
- DIVEMASTER COURSE COSTS:
- Divemaster Program – $600.00
- Student Kit – $299.00
- eRDPml – $35.00 (If needed)
Next course starts: January 19th, 2016