After you’ve completed the PADI Rescue Diver course, you’re ready to begin the PADI Divemaster course! PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities by teaching you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers. Your adventure into the professional levels of recreational diving begins with the PADI Divemaster program. Working closely with a PADI Instructor during this program, you expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills to the professional level. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers. During the PADI Divemaster program, you learn dive leadership skills through both classroom and independent study. You complete water skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises that stretch your ability to organize and solve problems. You put this knowledge into action through an internship or series of practical training exercises.
Prerequisites: PADI Rescue Diver or qualifying certification from another organization & 40 logged dives
- AS A PADI DIVEMASTER, YOU GAIN THE ABILITY TO:
- Work with local dive centers, on live-aboard dive boats, yachts and at exotic resort locations,
- Assist PADI Instructors with scuba classes
- Lead PADI Scuba Divers on guided dive tours
- Teach and certify PADI Skin Divers
- Conduct PADI Scuba Review programs for certified divers
- Conduct Discover Local Diving orientations
- Teach The Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Course after successfully completing a Digital Underwater Specialty Instructor Training Course
- Teach Emergency First Response CPR and First Aid programs after completing the Emergency First Response instructor-training program.
- DIVEMASTER COURSE COSTS:
- Divemaster Program – $600.00
- Student Kit – $299.00
- ERDPml – $35.00 (If needed)