September 21 – 28, 2019 – Waitlist available
- Diver Package Price : $3649.00 (Based on double occupancy)
- Non-Diver Package Price: $3169.00 (Based on double occupancy)
- Single supplement: $750.00
A $500.00 non refundable deposit will reserve your space
Have you ever wondered how and why clown fish change sex when the alpha female dies? Or why you always see gobies and shrimp together on the sand? On the Coral Reef Ecology Workshop Series trip to Fiji you will learn the answer to those types of questions and more! Spend the morning diving the reefs of Fiji with marine biologists then enjoy your afternoons relaxing and learning about the interesting behaviors you see on the reefs. The more you know and understand about the reefs, the more you appreciate and enjoy the reef and it’s inhabitants!
Fiji is well known for its diverse marine life, crystal blue waters, and sandy white beaches. The Bligh Waters of Fiji have amazing conditions all year round, with water temperatures that bring many schooling fish to the area. The incredibly nutrient rich waters of the Bligh provide an amazing ecosystem for all sorts of fascinating creatures, big and small. The diving experience here is guaranteed to be absolutely mind blowing, as well as providing you with some of the best conditions for underwater photography.
Tucked away at the northernmost point of the island of Vi Levu, you’ll find Volivoli Beach Resort – one of Fiji’s best kept secrets. This wonderfully relaxed beach resort is located in a truly unspoiled and spectacular location, with a perfect blend of white sandy beaches and coral reefs. Join Dream Weaver on a spectacular CREWS trip to the Soft Coral capital of the world!
- Package Includes
- Roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles
- Round trip Nadi airport/resort transfers
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Deluxe Ocean View Accommodations
- Full meal plan – 3 meals daily with juice and milk at breakfast; rainwater, coffee, and tea all day
- 5 days of 2 tank boat diving– includes tanks, weights, and dive guide
- Unlimited shore diving on day of arrival and dive days (reserve tanks 24 hours prior)
- CREWS lectures (including use of the conference room & facilities)
- Traditional Meke performance
- Free use of kayaks and participation in a variety of complimentary resort activities
- Weaver’s group escort and marine biology instructors
- Resort and Government taxes (9%VAT, 10% SST, & 6% ELT)
- Package Does NOT Include
- Domestic US Airfare to Los Angeles
- Nitrox ($125 USD prepaid)
- Beverages other than tea, coffee, and rainwater
- Lobster and Crab menu items (Market price)
- Personal dive equipment
- Dive Courses
- Dive and Travel Insurance (diving insurance is MANDATORY)
- WiFi ($100 FJD unlimited for 2 devices)
- Donation to Staff Christmas Fund
An Unforgettable Tropical ExperienceThe trip of a lifetime. Weaver’s Dive & Travel will take you there.
(required!) Download and fill out: