Flamingo Beach Resort
March 24 – April 1, 2018 (8 nights!) Wait List Available.
- Diver Package Price – $2949.00 (Ocean Front Room)
- Non-Diver Package Price – $2559.00 (Based on double occupancy)
- Single Diver – $3459.00
A $500.00 non refundable deposit will reserve your space
Final Payment due February 1, 2018
Bonaire is the Eastern-most Caribbean island in the “ABC” island chain, made up of Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao. Located in the Netherlands Antilles (often called the Dutch Caribbean), the island is a mere 40 miles north of Venezuela . Bonaire covers 112 square miles, is 24 miles long and 3 to 7 miles across. Long known as one of the Caribbean’s most outstanding dive destinations, Bonaire has something for everyone: beautiful shallow coral gardens teeming with brightly colored fish life, dramatic walls of hard and soft corals, and a large variety of unusual marine life, such as, the timid sea horse and the almost impossible to see frog fish. The shore diving in Bonaire is plentiful and easily accessible, allowing the most avid divers the opportunity to do as much diving as they want. When not diving, enjoy several top side attractions such as: pink flamingos roaming wild, dramatic desert landscapes, picturesque villages, charming people and even a pink beach. For the less active, you can hang out by the hotel’s fresh water pool and sip a drink with an umbrella . Whatever your interests – Bonaire will not disappoint you!
- Round-trip air from Denver
- 8 Nights at DIVI Flamingo Beach Resort – Deluxe ocean front room Double Occupancy
- Breakfast and lunch daily
- 16 boat dives
- Unlimited tanks for shore diving
- Tanks, weights & weight belt
- Hotel Taxes & transfers
- Weaver’s Group escort - Dave Locke
- Meals and beverages not specified
- Personal dive gear
- Nitrox ($110 if pre paid)
- Marine Park tax ($25)
- Trip/dive insurance
- Excess luggage charges
An Unforgettable Tropical ExperienceThe trip of a lifetime. Weaver’s Dive & Travel will take you there.
(required!) Download and fill out: