The choice is yours.
For over 30 years, Oceanic’s R&D group has taken advantage of new materials, development of rapid prototyping, advanced computer aided design systems, objective testing, and lots of open water dives in an effort to develop a regulator with the lowest measurable inhalation effort in order to provide air to a diver at the extremes of human capacity.
When engineering brought the near complete EOS in for conformational testing the results were so astounding, the laboratory stopped testing and performed a complete calibration of all instruments, and in re-testing the EOS was found to have a near effortless inhalation resistive effort on test after test. Perfect.
Comprised of precision-machined components and extensive research and design, the EOS regulator has achieved an incredible feat…lifelike breathing. Oceanic’s gifted team of design engineers has included effortless breathing, inhalation effort adjustments, and comfortable second stage swivels and orthodontic mouthpieces into a regulator that you can hold in the palm of your hand. This is far more than just another regulator in the eyes of the Oceanic team, this is a dream come true.
- Pneumatically balanced second stage with virtually no breathing effort
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort
- Patented Dynamic Adjustment automatically maintains inhalation effort throughout the dive
- Ergonomic Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for simple Dive/Pre-Dive Adjustment
- Inline swivel for reduced jaw fatigue and comfort
- Paired with the rugged FDX-10 Over-Balanced Diaphragm First Stage available with DVT (Dry Valve Technology)